Acupuncture and Chinese medicine provide safe, effective, and affordable methods of care. Many insurance plans cover these services and often require no referral. Phonexay is “in-network” with most major insurance companies and can bill your insurance for you. If you have questions about your insurance coverage or how insurance billing works, please give us a call at (206) 430-5542 and our office manager will be happy to help.
Here are a few of the insurance companies that we are “in-network” providers for:
- Aetna, Cigna, Coordinated Care Ambetter
- Premera & Lifewise
- Kaiser Permenante (formerly Group Health) PPO Network
- PIP (Personal Injury Claims), and Third Party Motor Vehicle Accident Claims.
- Out of Network Currently due to closure by insurance companies for the last 5+ years:
- Uniform, Regence BCBS, First Choice network, Kaiser HMO
- We can submit claim on your behalf for out of network claims.
If you would like to find out if your insurance plan covers Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, message us below and we’ll get back to you. While we are in network with many of the above insurance companies, some networks have limited or no coverage depending on where the insurance plan or employer network is based.
*We do request a credit card for scheduling purposes to hold your appointment. Phonexay’s front desk will call or email to confirm the appointment requested above. The credit/debit card on file is only charged after visit is completed if you choose. Card will be charged for 50% of basic acupuncture visit if there is a late cancellation or no-show to the visit. Please see our 24 hour cancellation policy for more information. Please contact us at 206-430-5542.